The Download Link has been successfully sent to your Mobile Number. Please Download the App.
I Am In A Businessman My Business is Stock Market Brokar_Mane New Frds Banava Bauj Game6...
*✨✨अच्छे रिश्तों को वादे और.......!*
*शर्तों की जरूरत नहीं होती .....!!*
*बस दो खूबसूरत लोग चाहिए.......!*
*एक निभा सके......!*
*और दूसरा इसको समझ सके........!!*
🌞🌞 *शुभप्रभातम् 🌞🌞*
🍃 *जो व्यक्ति किसी दूसरे के चेहरे पर हँसी और जीवन में ख़ुशी लाने की क्षमता रखता है..*🍃
*_ईश्वर उसके चेहरे से कभी हँसी और जीवन से ख़ुशी कम नहीं होने देता।_*
🌷 *आपका दिन शुभ हो*🌷
थोडा थक गया हूँ , , ,
दूर निकलना छोड दिया है।
*. . . पर ऐसा नहीं है की , , ,*
*मैंने चलना छोड दिया है ।।*
फासले अक्सर रिश्तों में , , ,
. . . दूरी बढ़ा देते हैं।
*. . . पर ऐसा नही है की , , ,*
*मैंने अपनों से मिलना छोड दिया है ।।*
हाँ . . . ज़रा अकेला हूँ , , , दुनिया की भीड में।
*. . . पर ऐसा नही की , , ,*
*मैंने अपनापन छोड दिया है ।।*
याद करता हूँ अपनों की , , ,
. . . परवाह भी है मन में।
*बस , कितना करता हूँ , , ,*
*ये बताना छोड दिया।।*
*दौलत सिर्फ रहन सहन का*
*स्तर बदल सकती है*
*बुद्धि,नियत और तक़दीर नही।*
*प्रेम, सम्मान और अपमान..*
*ये एक निवेश की तरह हैं.*
*जितना हम दूसरो को देते है,*
*वो हमें जरूर*...
*ब्याज सहित वापस मिलता है*
Today Indian Stock Market Close
Market update – Poor domestic cues pulled down market … US Dow climbs over 300 pts
· Nifty declined 3% and Bank Nifty nosedived over 6% on account of poor domestic cues. Continued FIIs selling, rising corona virus cases have a negative impact in the market. Stimulus measures have not enthused markets, while lockdown had been extended again due to rising infections. This, in addition to the insolvency procedures announced by the FM yesterday, could lead to an increase in NPAs for banks. As a results, Indian market not yet participated in the global markets. US Dow Future surged 335 points or 1.5% today – Partial recovery in the market may not be ruled out in the later part of the day on account of short covering.
· India Vix spiked by 4% to 40 and USDINR surged 36 paisa to nearly 76
· Banking and NBFC stocks like ICICI, IndusInd Bank, ICICI, HDFC Bank, Kotak Bank, M&M Finance, L&T Finance slipped 4-12%. Both L&T Finance and M&M Finance reported poor Q4 results.
· Asian stock markets rose Monday after the chief U.S. central banker expressed optimism the the American economy might start to recover this year from the coronavirus pandemic.
· Bajaj Finance declined 5% - Company will be announce Q4 results tomorrow.
· AU Small Finance declined 3% while the promoters sold 52.2lkah shares to repay loan Rs165cr
· Tech stocks like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, HCL Tech gained 1-2% as benefit of increased USDINR.
· Coal India – stocks declined 6% after the Union government opened up the mining sector in a big push for privatisation.
· Abnormal volumes – Infosys, Colgate and Bharati Infra (results today – expects post market)
· Action expected ahead of results tomorrow - Apollo Tyres, Bajaj Finance, L&T Infotech, Nesco, Sanofi India and Tata Power
· Reliance Industries CLSA TGT 1770.
· CIPLA BUY CLSA With TGT at 720
· Morgan Stanley overweight on Biocon with TGT 327
· Nippon Life CUT TGT by CLSA from 380 to 300
· CLSA cut L&T Tech TGT from 2160 to 1340
· Siemens TGT by Jefferies at 900 from 930
RELIANCE IND RIGHT ISSUE
1ST PAYMENT 25%
2ND PAYMENT 25%
3RD PAYMENT 50%
RIGHT ISUUE RATE 1255/-
RIGHT ISSUE 15/1 SHARE
*MOFSL Derivatives Update - India VIX*
India VIX spiked up by 8.15% at 41.12 levels. It has been hovering near to 38-40 zones from the last six trading sessions and soared high today as the index slipped into negative territory of 8880 zones. The Union home ministry extended the lockdown for another two weeks till May 31 to contain the spread of coronavirus. The attributes of the package announced by the Finance Minister failed to stimulate the people as it is promising for the long term growth of the economy without addressing the immediate problem at hand. A higher VIX indicates weak sentiment among people and thus traders are advised to apply caution in the market. Now, if volatility index moves above 44 zone, then we may see further selling pressure in benchmark indices.
All round selling pulled down market … US Future climbed up over 1% … India Vix surges 5%
· Equity benchmark Sensex plunged over 800 points in opening session on Monday dragged by losses in banking stocks as the government's fiscal stimulus package failed to revive confidence in domestic investors.
· After hitting a low of 30,265.67, the 30-share index was trading 731.91 points or 2.35 per cent lower at 30,365.82. Similarly, NSE Nifty slumped 226.90 points, or 2.48 per cent, to 8,909.95. India Vix surged 5% to 40.
· ICICI Bank was the top laggard in the Sensex pack, cracking around 6 per cent, followed by Axis Bank, SBI, Bajaj Finance, Titan, Maruti, IndusInd Bank, PowerGrid and ONGC. On the other hand, Infosys and TCS were trading with gains.
· Doubts over the effectiveness of the fiscal stimulus package, extension of the nationwide lockdown and spike in COVID- 19 cases in the country weighed on investor sentiment.
The government, in its first four tranches of the stimulus package, focussed on credit line to small businesses and new fund creations to be shouldered by banks and financial institutions with very little extra budget spending.
· Further, the government last night extended the lockdown for two more weeks with the fourth phase providing more relaxations outside the containment zones.
· Meanwhile, the number of COVID-19 cases in India spiked to 96,169, while the death toll rose to 3,029, according to the health ministry. Globally, the number of cases linked to the disease has crossed 47.13 lakh and the death toll has topped 3.15 lakh.
· Among the global bourses in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul were trading on a positive note.
· Partial recovery may not be ruled out as US Future and European Future climbed up over 1%
· Abnormal volumes – Reliance Industries, Mcdowell and Cipla
Today Indian Stock Market Down in Havy Selling Preshar
Continue log in with
Get a link to download app
Copyright © 2021, Matrubharti Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.